ProCogia helped double the membership in the Microsoft Learning Partner program in 6 months.
The Microsoft Learning Option program (MAPs) offers Microsoft Partners affordable yearly subscriptions to software, support and benefits to help them grow and diversify their Microsoft training practice. MAPs initially had very limited awareness.
ProCogia was enlisted to significantly improve the partner recruitment and onboarding efforts for the MAPs program. As a result of our initiatives, membership in the MAPs program doubled in the first six months of ProCogia’s involvement. The increased enrollment also significantly raised sales of Action Pack subscriptions and Microsoft Courses.
The Microsoft Learning Option program (MAPs) offers Microsoft Partners affordable yearly subscriptions to software, support and benefits to help them build their Microsoft training practice. As a new program, MAPs had very limited awareness, and most of its components were not built into the Microsoft Training Infrastructure.
Our first steps were to develop a process map to identify the connections between the recruitment, onboarding and nurturing functions of the program. Due to Microsoft’s large ecosystem of teams and partners. it was imperative to align and optimize all the resources involved.
To increase partner awareness of the program and its benefits, ProCogia:
- Developed a comprehensive site at the MAPs URL where partners could access all information, and resources to make informed decisions and sign-up for the program.
- Developed marketing communication assets including information flyers, presentation decks, and online- campaign display assets, which partners could use to promote their expanded training offerings.
- New partners received an onboarding
e-newsletter with resources and links to set up their profiles on the Courseware Marketplace.
- Any escalations or partner queries were addressed promptly with email communication.
- Surveys enabled partners to provide feedback regarding issues, challenges and program improvements.
- Partners were invited to attend to monthly community calls to address questions, and exchange feedback and suggestions to improve the program.
- ProCogia worked with partner support agents (PSS) to ensure that all MAPs partners are onboarded properly.
- MAPs partners received special offers to kickstart their CWMP purchases.
- Membership in the Microsoft Learning Partner program doubled in the first 6 months of ProCogia’s involvement.
- Recruitment strategies helped increase the rate of new partner membership from 2% in Feb 2017 to nearly 45% in June 2017.
- The increased rate of recruitment significantly raised sales of Action Pack subscriptions and Microsoft Courses in CWMP.
data science strategy
Prognosis: The Procogia IDOP Framework in Action
This project exemplifies the Prognosis component of the ProCogia IDOP framework. a holistic methodology that applies business, technical and mathematical expertise to your company’s various data elements. Learn more